Hall Of Shame
The Starting Lineup
|Name ||Nicknames ||Bats ||Pos ||Avg ||HR
|Dan Gladden ||None
|Gary Gaetti ||GAR!!!!
|Kirby Puckett ||Fuck It
|Ken Hrbek ||Home Run Bek
|Tom Brunansky ||Bruno
|Greg Gagne ||Gag Me
|Tim Laudner ||Laundromat
|Steve Lombardozzi ||None
|Name ||Nicknames ||Bats ||Avg. ||HR
|Roy Smalley ||None ||Left
||759 ||120 ||18|
|Mark Davidson ||None ||Right
||744 ||132 ||22|
|Randy Bush ||Vagina ||Left
||789 ||130 ||26|
|Gene Larkin ||Dee-Nee! ||Left
||771 ||122 ||22|
|Name ||Nicknames ||Arm ||ERA
|Frank Viola ||None ||Left
||2.90 ||194 ||173
||153 ||4 ||9
||6 ||40 |
|Bert Blyleven ||Bertus ||Right
||1.45 ||184 ||165
||160 ||10 ||6
||9 ||54 |
|Juan Berenguer ||Senor Smoke ||Right
||1.38 ||216 ||184
||152 ||4 ||2
||6 ||12 |
|Jeff Reardon ||None ||Right
||1.92 ||197 ||178
||146 ||8 ||5
||5 ||14 |
Team Synopsis, by Potsie
Bert Blyleven is the man. Start with him and you're good for
at least 7 innings. Even if he gives up a lot of runs early you must
have faith in him. He is the only pitcher to have a faster 7th inning
pitch than his first pitch of the game. If you must use another
pitcher put in Berenguer who has a very nice fastball. Other than
that I almost never use the other 2 pitchers. They could be good but
I really don't know.
- Sub Bush for Danny Gladden. Danny Gladden fucking sucks, do not ever leave him in. Randy Bush has a lot of power and pretty good speed. He is typically good for a few homers and the occasional hit.
- Garrrrrrrrrrr. He is the only reason I play with this team and his nickname is spelled with 11 r's. He used to be the fucking man but lately he's been slumping. He usually is good for a homerun or two.
- Kirby Pucket is not that good. His stats are way to good for his performance. He has his moments but other than that he is an average number three hitter.
- Kent Hrbek has some power but I have yet to have a really good game. When he hits a homerun he hits the piss out of it and he doesn't it's almost always an out.
- Bruno has a lot of power and is probably the most consistent hitter on the team. He hits a lot of homers and gets a decent amount of hits.
- Sub Roy Smalley for Gagne. He's really not the best hitter but is better than Gagne. If he doesn't hit a homerun in the first at bat don't expect much from him for the rest of the game.
- Laudner is capable of a powerful game but unfortunately he doesn't show up every time. He used to be the man, but as of late he doesn't do his nickname justice. If he was more consistent he would be one of the best number seven hitters in the game.
- Dee Nee!!. Gene Larkin is the inspiration for this line. He's not the greatest hitter but is known for the occasional homerun
[RBI Baseball Main]