Hall Of Shame
The Starting Lineup
|Name ||Nicknames ||Bats ||Pos ||Avg ||HR
|Jose Uribe ||None
|Kevin Mitchell ||It's His Week
|Jeff Leonard ||Leonardo
|Candy Maldonado ||Candyman
|Will Clark ||The Thrill
|Bob Brenly ||Heart
|Chili Davis ||Oh Chili!
|Robbie Thompson ||Bobby Thompson
|Name ||Nicknames ||Bats ||Avg. ||HR
|Harry Spilman ||Spilman!!! ||Left
||831 ||118 ||24|
|Chris Speier ||Britney Speiers ||Right
||807 ||130 ||28|
|Mike Aldrete ||Old Dirty Bastard||Left
||759 ||124 ||8 |
|Joel Youngblood ||Big Stud ||Right
||801 ||124 ||22|
|Name ||Nicknames ||Arm ||ERA
|Mike Krukow ||None ||Right
||2.24 ||181 ||160
||152 ||12 ||7
||11 ||40 |
|Rick Reuschel ||Big Daddy ||Right
||3.09 ||184 ||165
||144 ||10 ||9
||8 ||40 |
|Scott Garrelts ||None ||Right
||3.22 ||210 ||173
||173 ||5 ||2
||10 ||15 |
|Don Robinson ||The Admiral ||Right
||3.42 ||200 ||170
||133 ||8 ||5
||6 ||15 |
Team Synopsis, by Potsie
- Sub Joel Youngblood for Jose Uribe. Youngblood is known for getting a home run in his first at bat and doing nothing the rest of the game. This
is one more run than Uribe would produce for you.
- Kevin Mitchell might be the streakiest player in the game. He is famous for being one of the best players for about a week or so and doing absolutely nothing the next, hence the nickname. He is slow as poo and hits for a single or a home run.
- Jeffrey Leonard is the Lipitz killer. Against Lipitz he almost always gets two homeruns a game. He is one of the few players on this team that has some speed, but is an inconsistent home run hitter.
- Candy Maldonado is an average righty hitter. He
seems to hit better when runners are on, but overall is
nothing special. He usually hits about a homerun a game and
sometimes a single.
- Will Clark definitely has some power. When he
gets a hold of one he can keep up with the most powerful
hitters. The problem is that he can't hit inside pitches. Almost
anything outside is a hit.
- Sub Aldrete for Brenly. Aldrete is usually good for a hit or two which is more than I can say for Brenly. He is known for an occasional homerun especially when Gantry starts talking a lot of shit about him.
- Chili Davis is the fucking man. He is my favorite
player in the whole game. His stats definitely don't do him
justice. He has got a lot of power and is fast. Chili gets
a lot of hits and in a typical game he has 2 homeruns and a
single or two.
- Bobby Thompson is really not that good. I keep him in because I like want to keep 2 subs on the bench in case things go bad early. Bobby Thompson hits the pussiest homeruns possible in this game, as they barely clear the
[RBI Baseball Main]